$tate Hou$e Filing$
Dems with over $40K cash-on-hand:
Seth Hammett - $1.15 million , Ken Guin - $147K , Mike Millican - $97K , Terry Spicer - $95K , Frank McDaniel - $74K , Billy Beasley - $69K , Joe Carothers - $61K , Marcel Black - $59K , James Buskey - $56K , Sue Schmitz - $56K , Albert Hall - $40K
GOPers with over $40K cash-on-hand:
Mike Hubbard - $142K , Victor Gaston - $92K , Howard Sanderford - $69K , Steve Clouse - $67K , Randy Wood - $56K , Paul DeMarco - $49K , Jim McClendon - $43K , Mary Sue McClurkin - $43K , Cam Ward - $43K , Ray Garner - $41K
A couple of other interesting developments:
- Tammy Irons (D), the frontrunner in the special election to replace Nelson Starkey, reconfirmed her fundraising command. She has $45K in the bank, nine times more than her GOP opponent.
- Greg Wren (R) looks poised to rejoin the State House. He leads rimary opponent David Sikes(R) in cash on hand by 31K to 8K.
- State Rep Mac Gipson's (R) coffers trails challenger Bill Harris'(R). Harris has 19K in the bank compared to Gipson's 7K.
- State Rep George Perdue (D) and challenger Patricia Todd (D) each banked $6K.
- Top Dem target State Rep Nick Williams (R) didn't do much to help his cause as he only has 6K in reserve.
Look through the filings yourself and post in the comments if you find anything interesting. For more comprehensive information, including the latest candidate entries and contact information, check out the AlabamaElections Directory.