AlabamaElections

Insight into the always fascinating world of Alabama elections...




Alabama Elections Directory 2006

Got a Tip?(Anonymity Guaranteed) Complaints, Compliments, Corrections? Interested in Guest Blogging? E-mail me.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Tin Cup Redux

Earlier in the week, I added an Amazon box that would have allowed readers who were so inclined to donate small amounts to keep AlabamaElections growing and thriving. However, several of you emailed me to let me know that it wasn't working properly.

So I installed a Paypal box instead, which does function properly. You should see the "Donate" button at the top right of the blog. This will allow readers to use their credit cards/checking account to support AlabamaElections. However, if you do run into problems or would like to donate in some other manner, please email me and let me know.

And as I said before, I only added the "donations box" in order to raise a small amount of money to use to improve the blog. I decided against advertisements since I feel those would distract from the reading experience. And again, I will not be mentioning the Paypal box regularly or trying to coerce donations.

I just wanted it to be known that the new box is up and operational.

Thanks for reading.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Politics Blog Top Sites